Friday, April 18, 2008

Most Merciful is not welcome on Morning Chai

I run Google Ads to help pay for some of the expenses for Morning Chai. I have to let you know that a constant thorn on my site has been the gentleman who runs the MostMerciful website. I believe he is an ex-communicated former Ismaili who lives in my hometown of Vancouver. Now I have nothing against anyone who chooses to believe or not believe in following the Ismaili faith - but I am certainly not one to encourage this individual to hate monger the Ismaili faith.

I'll come straight and say I am an Ismaili homey - that is I consider myself lucky to be born into the Ismaili faith and will defend it to my last day. Any faith that preaches the ethics of generosity, kindness, hard work, voluntarism, pursuing knowledge, living a balanced life and to have a living spiritual guide is A okay with me.

Anyway, the good news is that I discovered how to block Websites on my Google Adsense account and inshallah I hope, within the next 24 hours, never to see Mr. Most Merciful on Morning Chai again.

In the next few days I hope to have some more stories on my LA Darbar visit.

Cick here for my first one...

No comments: